Home   |   About Us   |   Our Services   |   Our Low Pricing   |   Contact US   |   Testimonials   | 
Misdemeanor Expungement Only $599*
Felony Expungement
Only $1199*
Certificate of Rehabilitation / Pardon
Only $2199*
California State Pardon
Free With Cert of Rehabilitation
Juvenile Record Sealing
Only $1199*
Drug Diversion Record Sealing
Only $1199*
Seal and Destroy Record of Arrest
Only $1199*
Set Aside Conviction
Only $1199*
Set Aside Judgment
Only $1199*
Set Aside Arrest Record
Only $1199*
Modification of Sentence
(Early Termination of Probation)
Only $1199*
Restoration of Civil Rights
Only $1199*
Restoration of Gun Rights
Only $1199*
Federal Pardons
Only $1199*
Federal Early Termination of Supervised Release
Only $1199*
Federal Misdemeanor Expungement
Only $1199*
SENTRI Pass Assistance
Only $1199*
Canadian Passport Assistance
Only $1199*
Mobile Live Scan Services
(CA Only)

Call For Pricing

*Additional Court Filing Fees May Apply, See Court Filing Fees on Pricing Page.

You have chosen California Juvenile Record Sealing

Learn More: Juvenile Record Sealing in California


Sealing a juvenile arrest record in California is very important because, once sealed, you no longer have to disclose your conviction when you apply to potential employers, colleges, college financial aid programs, and professional licensing agencies.

Of equal importance, once sealed, juvenile records can no longer be viewed by the public, law enforcement, or the probation department. In fact, once a juvenile sealing order has been issued, proper notice to law enforcement, judicial staff, and agencies that keep records, will relieve you of any registration requirements associated with drug offenses or PC 290 sex offenses. Expungement of the conviction in California opens the door to seek California State Certifications, Student Loans, and Housing Assistance. It also helps you overcome background checks associated with apartment and house rental applications.

There is nothing worse than losing an employment opportunitiy for that dream job because of a minor blemish on your record when the employer conducts a criminal background check.

There is nothing worse than being unable to fulfill your goals of entering a professional field (Medical, Real Estate, Contracting, Government or State Agencies) after years of education because you can't enter an internship, externship or pass a state licensing exam because of a decade old blemish on your record revealed by a background check.

Why even take the chance! You have worked too hard and come too far to let your past mistakes deny you the opportunity to provide a better life for you and your family. Here is an affordable way to overcome those obstacles and move forward with your career without fail or worry. You can take those steps to obtain closure of your past mistakes today by taking a few moments to determine your eligiblity, provide some information, and make your payment. The relief you will recieve is priceless.


California law states that you can have your juvenile recod sealed five years or more after juvenile court jurisdiction has ended or after you have reached the age of 18, whichever comes first. You may be eligible to petition the court for a sealing of your case if you have successfully completed your probation and satisfied all the terms and conditions of probation stated in your case (paid all restitution and fines, completed all court ordered classes, completed all community service, work release, or county jail sentence). You must not have been convicted, as an adult, of any felony of any misdemeanor involving crimes such as theft, fraud, sex, or drugs. You must be able to show the Court that you have been rehabilitated, that your case started and ended in juvenile court, and you do not have any civil actions pending against you regardin the actions that caused your juvenile record.

A simple way to determine if you qualify to have your California juvenile record sealed is to review the requirement checklist of California Welfare and Institutions Code section 781:

  • Are you over the age of 18? (Could have been filed as a misdemeanor or felony)
  • Have you continued to maintain good behavior since completing your probation?
  • Have you been rehabilitated?
  • Have you paid all fines and restitution owed to the Court as an adult or juvenile?
  • Are you now on probation for any offense?
  • Are you currently charged with committing any offense?
  • Did your juvenile conviction involve murder, attempted murder, voluntary manslaughter, arson, robbery, certain sex offenses, kidnapping, certain types of assault, or any violent felony? (See full list of 707(b) excluded offenses below).

If you answered the first four question yes, and the following three questions no, you may be eligible to seek California Juvenile Record Sealing.


Pursuant to California Welfare and Institutions Code section 781:, defendants are ineligible to seek Californa juvenile record sealing relief for convictions of violating any of the following sections:

  • Murder
  • Arson
  • Robbery
  • Rape with force or violence or threat of great bodily harm
  • Sodomy by force, violence, duress, menace, or threat of great bodily harm
  • Lewd or lascivious act as provided in subdivision (b) of Section 288 of the Penal Code
  • Oral copulation by force, violence, duress, menace, or threat of great bodily harm
  • Any offense specified in subdivision (a) of Section 289 of the Penal Code.
  • Kidnaping for ransome, purpose of robbery, or kidnaping with bodily harm
  • Attempted Murder
  • Assault with a firearm or destructive device.
  • Assault by any means of force likely to produce great bodily injury
  • Discharge of a firearm into an inhabited or occupied building
  • Any offense described in Section 1203.9, 12022.5, or 12022.53 of the California Penal Code
  • Any felony offense in which the minor personally used a weapon
  • Any felony offense described in Section 136.1 or 137 of the Penal Code
  • Manufacturing, compounding, or selling one-half ounce or more of any salt or solution of a controlled substance
  • Any violent felony
  • Escape, by use of force or violence, from any county juvenile hall, home, ranch, camp, or forestry camp where great bodily injury is intentionally inflicted upon an employee of the facility during the commission of the escape..
  • Torture
  • Aggravated mayhem
  • Carjacking while armed with a dangerous or deadly weapon
  • Voluntary Manslaughter.


You may be required to reimburse the Court an Administrative fee for the costs incurred in processing each petition. (These fees range between $0 and $150 dollars depending on which California Court).

Indigent defendants may apply for a fee waiver by filing an Application for Waiver of Court Fees and Costs combined with an Order on Application for Waiver of Court Fees and Costs. CHC prepares and processes Fee Waiver Applications for $20 dollars.


Just fill out the application form and submit your application.You can make your payment right now with any major credit card, through our Paypal Check Out or one of our staff will follow up with you to help answer your questions and help you complete the process. If you have Court documents in your possession, you can fax or email them to our office which allows us to expedite your document preparation and submission even faster.

Contact Us Today!


877-290-0210 Toll Free

  First Name*  
  Last Name*  
  City and State where incident Occur*  
  Case # (optional)  
  Type of Conviction*   **
  Where did you hear about CHC?  

Criminal History Cleaners
PO Box 69
Homeland, CA 92548
877-290-0210 Toll Free

Disclaimer: Criminal History Cleaners is not a law firm and it does not employ attorneys. Criminal History Cleaners is not able to give legal advice (such as discussing eligibility, chances of success, or making recommendations). Criminal History Cleaners can only provide self-help services at your specific direction. Criminal History Cleaners legal document preparation service is not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. Rather,it helps you represent yourself in your own legal matters, meaning you may need to do such things as go to court and argue against a prosecutor in front of a judge or hire an attorney to do so. The information provided in this site is not legal advice, but general information on legal issues commonly encountered. CHC Legal, LLC, dba Criminal History Cleaners.com, .net, and .org ("Criminal History Cleaners") is a registered and bonded Legal Document Assistant, #0293, Riverside County (exp. 06/21) pursuant to California Business and Professions Code 6400(c).
Click here for full disclaimer

©Copyright 2009 - Criminal History Cleaners 1-877-290-0210